Tasty Salad After returning from school and finding yourself hungry, don’t panic – head straight for the kitchen and make something quick and tasty!
Ingredients For This Recipe
Cucumber, Tomatoes, 1 Onion, Olive Oil Vinegar & Salt To Make “Coquillettes” Small size spaghetti
1) Thoroughly wash both cucumber and tomatoes before starting.
2) Boil water for spaghetti.
3) Chop the vegetables into tiny pieces.
4) Once the water starts bubbling, add a pinch of salt. Next add your spaghetti, making sure the proportion is correct – don’t overdo it, as small size spaghetti called Coquillettes may turn out best!
5) Place them in water and heat them up for approximately 12 minutes while cutting up one smaller onion into small pieces.
6) Combine chopped onions, tomatoes, and cucumber in one large bowl.
7) Once your spaghetti are cooked, drain off their water before using cold water to rinse and add them to your vegetables.
8) To prepare the dressing, you will require 2 tablespoons of Olive oil, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and three runs of salt* (amount is optional; use your discretion).